If you’re serious about becoming a technical instructor and joining the ranks of PADI technical instructors, the Tec Diver Instructor course is an obvious choice.
What You'll Learn
The PADI Tec Instructor course incorporates instructional philosophies and course goals that directly address the demanding and challenging nature of technical diving instruction.
The PADI Tec Instructor course prepares candidates to conduct the Tec 40 course and addresses the philosophy, organization, practical considerations, promotion and other aspects of teaching the Tec 40 course.
What You Can TeachAs a Tec Instructor, you’ll be qualified to:
- Teach and certify students up to Tec 40
- Assist full Tec Deep Instructors during the Tec 45 and Tec 50 courses
The Scuba Gear You'll Use
You use technical scuba gear, which typically uses two to four or five regulators, a dive computer, and some accessories
Learning Materials You'll Need
Available products for the Tec-Deep Instructor:
- Tec Deep Lesson Guides CD-Rom
- Tec Deep Instructor Guide
- Tec Deep Instructor Cue Cards
To purchase these products, contact our Dive Shop
To enroll in this course, you must
- Be a renewed PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (or a PADI Instructor with a higher rating)
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Instructor, or have successfully completed a PADI Enriched Air Instructor Training course.
- Be a PADI Deep Diver Specialty Instructor or have successfully completed a PADI Deep Diver Speicalty Instructor Training course.
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives where at least 20 dives were made with enriched air nitrox, 25 dives were deeper than 18 metres/ 60 feet and at least 15 dives were deeper than 30 metres/ 100 feet.